Silverdale Training Centre is a unique kind of Martial Arts centre. Unlike many others that have several Martial Arts, we have them all available for a single membership fee.
When Dave Sawyer first began running a club in Orewa back in 2005, he has worked tirelessly towards a single venue that would house several Martial Arts under one roof, with each art or style being taught by people who were trained highly or very experienced in that style.
Our Silverdale Training Centre hosts various Martial Arts plus Fitness sessions run by experienced trainers. This ensures the highest quality of training that you will receive. Along with ensuring all of our styles are registered with legitimate sanctioning bodies that give greater confidence in what you or your family are being taught.
Why train in Martial Arts?
- Improved health and fitness
- Improved flexibility and stamina
- Learn self-defence skills
- Build your self-confidence
- Improve your self-awareness
- Reduce stress
- Build a positive attitude
- Build strength of character
- The discipline of mind and body
- Make new friendships
Why train in Silverdale?
- Qualified and Experienced Instructors
- High-quality equipment
- Full-Time centre
- A wide variety of Arts trained by individual instructors
- Train like a fighter
- Corporate programs that help new people get into fighting arts.
- Internationally recognised grading systems across our arts. Dynamic Martial Arts is first and foremost a family Martial Arts club, based around the martial arts tenants of courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and indomitable self.
Our club boasts Regional, National, International and World champions from across the fighting styles we are involved in.
We are very proud of the title belts and medals our students have won.